FEB – 01/02/04/05/08/11/12/15/18/19/25/26
Sundarban Tour 1 Night 2 Days
DETAILED DAYWISE ITINERARY
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: First pick up point is from Indian Museum Main Gate Near Park Street Metro , reporting time is 8.00 AM. and departure time is 8.30 AM. Our second pick up point is from P.C.Chandra Garden Gate No.1, Science city – reporting time is 8:30AM and departure time is 9.00 AM by AC vehicle.Three hours and a half drive to Godhkhali end of the road, Breakfast Tea Break on the way.
1:30 PM : Reaching Hotel, which is located just opposite to the Sundarban Tiger Reserve surrounded by the village, forests, breeze of the river ,the place where you can enjoy a peaceful and pleasure weekend.
2 PM : Lunch.
4.00 P.M : A short introduction via boat to the Sundarban Bird Jungle with the lovely sunset view which is more mesmerizing after the ‘sunsets’ we will back to the Hotel at 6 pm
7:00 P.M : Local folk dance followed by complimentary snacks Tea / Coffee.
8 P.M : Bornfire & Music winter season only.
10 PM : Dinner and Night stay at Hotel.
8.00 AM :- morning we will start Sundarban delta Safari through boat.
08.30 AM :- Start Jungle Safari guided by our Govt tourist Guide at Sajnekhali Tiger Reserve.
09.30 AM : We will start our thrilling boat Safari through various rivers , Islands & small Creeks covering Pirkhali, SarakKhali, Gazikhali, Deul Varani, Banbib Varani. Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower In this Tiger Reserve area for our share of viewing animals like spotted deer, crocodile, wild boar, snakes, water monitor lizard, different types of birds and also Royal Bengal Tiger ( if you are lucky).
12.30 AM : Visit Do-Banki Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower. The 896 meter canopy walk at Do Banki gives you an opportunity to view wildlife from a netted enclosure.
01.30 PM : A Visit to Panchamukhni 5 River junction & Jharkhali Tiger Reserve Area & Watch Tower through Boat.
4 to 5.00 PM : Sundarban jungle tour end head back for Kolkata
8.00 to 9 PM : Reach Kolkata
We are committed to give you better and best service, therefore, we request to you please co-operate with us, during the tour and make it unforgettable moments.
- Transportation From Kolkata By Ac Vehicle Sharing Basis.
- Accommodation Deluxe Room Ac/Non Ac
- Mechanised well maintained Boat with beds and European Toilet.
- All major meals like Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea Snacks, Dinner bed tea etc.
- Evening Cultural Programme.
- Jungle entry fees and guide charges.
- Boat permits and Still Camera permissions.
- Porter charges etc.
- Camp Fire (Winter Season Only).
- Any Hard or Aerated Drinks.
- Video camera charges.
- Any miscellaneous expenses incurred by the guests.
- Coolie Charge.
Breakfast :- Sandwich, Sweet, Bisleri, Tea.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Prawn/ Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweets.
Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea/Coffee.
Dinner :- Fried Rice, Chili Chicken, Salad.
Early Morning :- Bed Tea/Coffee Biscuits.
Breakfast :- Nanpuri/Puri, Chana Masala, Sweet, Tea/coffee.
Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Dal, fry, Vegetable, Fish, Chatni, Papad. Salad.
Veg Menu Also Available
THINGS TO CARRY
- Specific Medicine If You Need For Cough, Cold, Stomach Upset Etc.
- Must carry valid photo id proof during travels
- Foreigners have to carry their original passport as an essential
- Camera / binoculars to view distance animal & landscape
- Light baggage that is easy to carry
- Comfortable footwear
- Carry sunglasses / hat cap/ sun tan lotions during your sundarban trip
- Preferably Carry Cash As Possibility Of Accessing Atm Is Remote. Only SBI Atm Is Available At Gosaba.
- 1 to 4 years – free
- Age group between – 4 to within 8 years – 50% charge
- Above 8 years – full charge
- Itinerary is subject to change/alterations as the visit to the various watchtowers depend upon weather and tide conditions. However, all watchtowers and destinations as mentioned in the itinerary will definitely be covered.
- The Food menu may be change without any prior notification.
- Due to technical or other issues, we may be change the Vehicle or Boat without any prior notification.
COVID -19 PRECAUTIONS
- Thermal Screening test for Guest, Boat Crew, Mentor/ Manager before the tour.
- We will provide Mask Hand Sanitizer for all tourist.
- Daily Boat & Hotel Sanitization.
The people who know best
We have a trip in Cusco and Machu Picchu. From the trip advisory to the local travel guide, all are very professional and dedicate to bring us an enjoyable and unforgettable trip in Peru. Our tour guide is very knowledgeable and passionate.
Our travel agent was excellent for us and considered our unique needs and planned our itinerary. I would definitely work with you again as you made our trip easy and stress-free. It was a delight to work with UniTravel. Thank you so much.
I just returned from the Kenya Wildlife Safari trip and I can’t stop raving. The trip far exceeded my expectations. Everything from the guides to the accommodations and food was wonderful. Going to Africa was a truly life changing experience.